Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do You Need A Massage?

I know that I could use a massage right now since I am neck deep in prep and such. But I also know plenty of you that are not going to BM could use one too. So, why not call my friend? He is a licensed massage therapist and will bring all the stuff to you. Yep, you don't even have to leave your house! :) Or hey, if do want to leave your house, come to mine and we can drink wine and make a relax day/evening out of it. :)

Anyway....here is his info, along with an awesome special right now.

Regular rate: $85 an hour, $110 for 90 minutes and $150 for two hours.

SPECIAL RIGHT NOW:  $20 off first time clients. So, $65, $90 or $130. 
Buy three, get one free! :)
Cash & credit cards accepted.
Eric 206-375-8862 or email him here by clicking here

If you tell him I referred you, I am sure he will sweeten the deal a bit too. Or else I will beat him up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment