Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 2: Stay Positive

Today was Stay Positive day! When thoughts attempted to creep into my head that were negative, I thought about them in a positive light instead.  


Negative: "If I am offered that job, I will have to commute and be in the car driving!"
Positive: "When I get that job, I will finally get some more ME time to decompress before I spent time with the family."


Negative: (while going through my clothes) "My clothes don't fit."
Positive: "I will consign what I can, gift whats left to others. Wonder how many people I will be helping!"


Spoke with friends of mine, who helped as well.  Found some items on freecycle and craigslist for Burning Man that I will be picking up later in the week! Yippee!


Tomorrow....get physically active...UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment