Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tent!!

Today was a good craigslist day!  I was looking at tents last night and called about one near me.  Went to go pick it up and, as it turns out, they had another one they just hadn't listed yet.  And it is even better!  Originally part of a set of camping stuff, just the tent is left.  Here is the picture, but, I just got the tent!

They had it set up and I got to make sure that everything was in working order and no mold or anything :) Yippee!  I also got to help disassemble it, which was good.  The couple was super nice and it was great talking with them. :)  I think there is plenty of room in this tent, it is approx 13 X 10, so, I don't think I will need to take my smaller 7X7 tent now. But, what do you think? :)

1 comment:

  1. If u have room, take them both- the big one for clothes, gear, maybe a deck of cards or book for me time or hiding from dust storms. Then the small one only for sleeping- seal the mesh and take off most of your clothes before getting in, and it should stay a little low-dust nest for comfy resting.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete