Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In Shape....

Realizing that a golf cart if probably not going to become a reality (thanks to lack of funds as well as a trailor), I need to start thinking of another mode of transportation around the playa.  I suppose one of the first steps is going to actually get a bike and see if my back CAN handle riding it.  But, I am also realizing I need to start getting into shape more.

I do have to the WII sports active thing I need to actually install. And, I really want to join the YMCA. They just opened a new one here and the pool is amazing. Will be good to work on my cardio skills in the pool.  But, its all about getting motivated I suppose, right?

1 comment:

  1. My first year at Burningman I weighed 400 lbs and could not walk very far. No bike, no transport, yet somehow I managed to have a great time!
    With the interactivity of our camp people will come to us, never fear. We will not be bored, I assure you!

    ReplyDelete