Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HugNation

I have made HugNation a new priority.  At least to attempt to make it to the live broadcast on Tuesday afternoons (or catch the archive).  I am finding that alot of things that Halcyon discusses are important and relevant to what I am going through right now.  I have always had a belief buffet, but, right now it is getting to be even a bigger one.  Part of my journey this year is finally making the decision and path to attend Burning Man and also to rediscover the universe's plan for me.  This includes new experiences and new people and friends.  In doing research and such, I came across videos produced and done by Halcyon.  Then that lead me to his Hug Nation.  After watching many many of his videos and archives, I made the decision to at least try to attend the live broadcasts each Tuesday.  Made it last week and then today. Pretty awesome. Just a bunch of people who come together in one moment (or hour) to be together.  It is funny that the universe provides what you need, when you need it.  And, right now, its what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment