Monday, May 17, 2010

Squishy in Beauty & The Beast!

My daughter is going to be in a production of Beauty & The Beast in July.


Since ALOT of her friends and our family have expressed interest in going to see her and the Hi-Liners in Beauty & The Beast in July, I thought I would organize a group of tickets for those that want me to.


Tickets just went on sale! While you are free to buy them on your own, I would like to get everyone to go on one night and get us all seats. So, if you want your ticket, arrange to get me the appropriate funds by Thursday May 28th! $10 per ticket for the Saturday, July 17th 7:30pm show. Let's get tickets early so we can get the best seats! 


Again, you DON"T have to be part of this group to see the show. But, it is neat having all your friends/family together and cheering loudly from the audience for an actor!  If you want to purchase your own tickets, you can purchase them here .I will purchase tickets and then distribute them either hard copy or via email.  i am going to inquire about a group rate. If we can get a discount, I will refund any extra monies (or ask if you want to donate it to Sam's tuition for her next musical, "Les Miserables" - hint hint! hehe)

If there are people who would like tickets but cannot get the funds to me in time, please still send me an email by clicking here or give me a call or facebook message and we can work something out.

For anyone that is out of town and wants to come up that weekend: you are more than welcome to stay with us. But, please know that Squishy will have little time to socialize the week before or during the weekend. So, don't take offense.

For anyone that is out of town or can't make it: we can order you a copy of the DVD production and/or you can donate to the funds for her costs to participate in these shows. With items, shoes and fees, it is expensive. But, she really enjoys it.  You can take heart that when she is on Broadway in a few years, she will give back in some way, for that I am certain.

Thanks to everyone for their support of her. :)

Oh! One more thing! If you are local and have some work or something Squishy can do to earn money towards her costs, please let us know. She is willing to work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment